Sunday, January 1, 2012

Jan 1st, 2012

     4:14am - Happy New Year!!, its 2012 and it looks like we have 11 months and 22 days left on this earth. So they say. haha. Nobody knows the future but we can see whats gonna happen when its only obvious. So on that note, let me tell you my future for 2012: 1) Im gonna re-locate to a city. 2) Im gonna lose a family member. 3)My life will change. Everything I know will change this year, some of you might read "My future" and be like, *Why would he say something like that?!*, well, like i said, the future can be told when its obvious. Alot of you who end up reading my blog and dont really know me, youre gonna be lost with the Who, what, where, and when. I promise i'll bring you up to date with my past somehow, some way. For those of you who might know alittle... Jessica, She still crosses my mind. I dont know if i'll see her again but everytime i do, shes beautiful in a way words cant explain.

Well, its late and i got to get to bed BUT whats a new year without resolutions??
2012 Resolutions: Lose Weight, Release my first full solo album, Find a good job (im independent, i cant pull money out of my ass), Talk to god and have him give my mother another 30 years. Last but not least, Do one thing to help change the world for the better.

No comments:

Post a Comment