Monday, January 9, 2012

Falling from the sky

I always seem to have the weirdest dreams. I woke up yesterday morning and can remember only parts of a dream. I was driving fast through city streets, i remember passing a bus full of tourist before the road ended and turned into a dirt road, i took a look at the gps then quickly turned to avoid hitting the car ahead of me.I got back onto the road but flipped over the edge and i knew that it was going to be a long fall. I looked at my gps again and it showed me how far i was falling. I was just sitting there like it was a rollercoaster. Then it felt like it was taking too long, i looked again at the gps, then i hit. I remember thinking to myself, "No airbags"? It was black for a quick second, i opened my eyes and saw the airbags out but flat. I stuck my head out the right side window because the car was on its left side. I remember seeing a large turtle with his head and long neck looking up, kinda like it was posing for a picture. I turned around and saw a Rino just sitting there facing me, i quickly stuck my head back in the car... Then i woke up.

Trip: I was thinking about my dream, The turtle and the rino were just there, like they been there for awhile. If i just crashed, nothing would be around me. So how long was i blacked out before waking up in the car?

No comments:

Post a Comment