Thursday, January 19, 2012

I kinda dont wanna go...

Its 15 mins till 7am while im writing this. I cant sleep. To be honest, im nervous. The time has come, today I gotta call my landlord and give my 30 notice. Things are falling into place and it looks like we're moving to Vegas the 2nd week of Feb. My brother and I got turned down for a nicer appartment, so it looks like we're gonna go to one that doesnt seem as "nice". Born and raised in a city, then moving 2 a small town, my brother said i turned soft and that i wouldnt be able 2 handle a city anymore. He also said that moving to a small town was good because chances are that i would have been dead or doing time because of the shit i was getting into in San Jose. Truth is, hes right about everything. Im kinda worried because i hope we're not making a wrong choice by moving to Las Vegas. What if something happens to my brother? Id feel like it was my fault. Although he did move 2 a rough area in SoCal, but still, I cant imagine what if something happens to him. Us with no car, we gonna walk everywhere, I hope everything turns out ok.

Also, a part of me doesnt want to move. Los Banos became home and i met so many GREAT people here. All my friends are here. I know where i can walk and where i shouldnt. Im gonna miss this place, I kinda dont wanna go. Another part of me wants to move to Oregon so I can be closer to my family. I miss my fam. I wish it was simple, I wish i was rich. Rich people say money doesnt by happiness, they dont know what their talking about, If i was rich, id be the happiest person alive, No more worries and I can be around the people I love.

Its hard right now, I try 2 stay on the positive side of things BUT its stressful being my age, over weight, no girlfriend, no car, was a high school drop out, and on top of it, now i dont have a job and on unemployment. I need a job, I wish we didnt get laid off, times are tough right now and hope things get better because if it gets worse, who knows what will happen...

No comments:

Post a Comment