Tuesday, February 7, 2012

I hope things get better...

DAY 1

My sister had to leave for work training for a few days, so i flew over and im watching over my mom. The first night, i woke up at 3am to a crashing sound. My mom had fell off her bed and hit her walker on the way down, she was on the floor throwing up over and over. I was on my knees trying to do what i can to make her feel better. After I had cleaned the mess, i had to take her and help her use the restroom, gave her breakfast and pills. When i got her back to her bed everything was wet from the puke, So i had to change her and change the sheets on her bed. That lasted until 6am. The care giver came at 9am. That was my first night, hardly any sleep but i cant complain, this is what my sister has 2 to everyday, i have to do it for four.

Throughout the day i had read to her, a book by Joel Oseen. She had told me to buy that book before she went into surgery. So i did, we got done with the first chapter and its a good book. Althought im not religious, this guy is a great speaker and so far the book is amazing.

I had left the house to go pick someone up, Talk about "seeing signs", while i was driving down the street, this white van had writing across the hood, it said "Read the bible". I tripped out because the book im reading to my mom is a christain book. Everything seems to out of movie of something.

DAY 2

5:27am - Although my mom ate good last night, she didnt wake up until 415am to use the restroom. Wish i could say the same about me. I went to bed around 9pm but woke up every hour a little past the hour. I helped her use the restroom, gave her breakfast and morning pills.

No comments:

Post a Comment